Complaining to the Parliamentary Ombudsmen (JO) – Questions and answers
Who can complain?
- Anyone can complain to the Parliamentary Ombudsmen (JO), you do not need to be a Swedish citizen or even live in Sweden
- You do not have to reach a certain age before you can complain
- Your complaint does not have to be about something that affects you personally
Who can I complain about?
- Government agencies (including courts of law and administrative courts) Local government agencies Officials employed by the state or by local government
- Others who are entrusted to exercise public authority (exercising public authority involves the use of official powers to decide about a benefit, a right, an obligation, disciplinary punishment or some other comparable situation)Read More »How to complain