David Matas is a lawyer in private practice in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Human Right expert. He is the author of a report titled “What Happened to Raoul Wallenberg” published in 1998. He has recently written a letter to Minister Cotler of Canada why Canada should be involved in making pressure on the russians.
- Legal Addendum
- David Matas letter to Minister Cotler
- Letter from Hamrin at the Swedish Foreign Office to D. Matas
- “The Fate of Raoul Wallenberg”
- Clues to Wallenberg mystery in Russian archives: lawyer, ed CBC. canada
- David Matas Report (download in .pdf
- End secrets on Wallenberg, Matas urges, by RON CSILLAG, The Canadian Jewish News